12 customized blog posts, quickly delivered right to you.
Content marketing is the practice of creating high-value content for a target audience to attract and engage them. It should be a core component of every business owner's marketing strategy. When companies provide consistent, valuable information to their customers, they build brand loyalty and drive business.
- Managed Service: With a dedicated Account Manager and editorial review process, you can rest easy knowing your project is in the hands of professionals. Typically, this is a service only offered for a minimum $2500 spend!
- Image development: Releasing high-quality publications on a regular basis allows businesses to establish themselves as thought leaders, which strengthens the corporate brand
- Increased reach and name recognition: Often, high-quality content that addresses current or controversial topics is disseminated via social networks. By taking advantage of this trend, a company can increase its prominence and reach.
- Lead generation: If customers are impressed by the content provided, there is a high probability that they will be willing to leave their contact details – whether out of an interest in the product or simply a desire to get to more content
- Cost-efficient: Textbroker offers high-quality content at an affordable price.
How do I get started?
How is Managed Service different than the self-service offering on the Textbroker website and why is this a unique selling proposition for your SMB's?
How long is this blog post and who writes these blog posts?
What will each blog post look like?
What type of businesses should purchase this content?
How should I price this?
Once the customer account is activated, how soon will my customer receive their blog package? (SLA)
Does my customer get to approve the blog before it is published.
Can my customer request edits?
Can a customer run more than one content marketing initiative at a time? For example, can a customer order a blog package and a small business website?
How can I contact Textbroker with support questions?
I would like to create content for my customers but something other than blog content. Can I do that?
What are your terms of service?
How long does the entire blog creation process take? (SLA)
What are the country and language options for blogs?