Text messaging for customer service with smart industry bots.
Customer Service Chatbots - Turn it on when you need it, off when you don't! Reduce support costs, improve customer satisfaction and never miss an opportunity with a pre-trained, industry specific chatbot for your business. Add text messaging to your website, Google AdWords campaign or Facebook Ads to capture new customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let your chatbot answer common questions, book appointments, gather reviews and have your employees take over when needed.
- Your brand, our technology: 100% white label business text messaging app and customer service chatbots for sales and customer service teams.
- Pre-trained, industry specific: Our chatbots understand common customer service queries from day one because it has been pre-trained on frequently occurring, industry specific customer intents. Enable your chatbot to answer question, give directions, business hours, book appointments, take reservations, gather reviews or transfer conversations to a real person.
- Contact Management: Get Contact Name, Address, Email Address, Age, Gender, Household Income and more when you add a contact or receive a text message from a new customer.
- Landline Texting: Text with a dedicated phone number or give us permission to add text messaging to an existing landline phone number.
- Browser Calling: Seamlessly transition from a text message conversation to a phone call with one click.
- API Reporting: Boost conversions by 40% and prove it. Update your CRM or custom dashboard with new contacts, updated contacts and conversations using our simple webhook integration.
What is a customer service chatbot?
What are pre-trained, industry specific chatbots?
What is the suggested retail price for Chatbot Starter?
Is the chatbot business text messaging white labeled?
Does the Customer Service Chatbot come unbranded?
What types of Customer Service Chatbots are currently available?
Can you develop a custom chatbot for my client?
How do I get started?
What type of reporting is provided?
How long is the product active?
How will support be handled?
How long does it take to setup a new customer account?
How do my customers add the TEXT US and CALL US buttons to their website?
How do my customers know when someone sends a message from their website?
Can my customers make voice calls?
Do customers need an app to view my messages?
Will my customers need special equipment?
Can we add text messaging to an existing business phone number?
What happens to the widget when the account gets deactivated in Vendasta?"
For our clients, is everything within their Business Center?
What if the business goes over their allocated # of calls or texts? Is their additional pricing for those who go over their limit?
Who collects payment from customers?
Is this HIPAA compliant?
How do you recommend text messages be handled after hours?
What countries does this product work in?
What languages are supported?